Interpretation and Definitions
• Account refers to a unique account created for you to access our Service or certain parts of it. • Company (referred to as “the Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our” in this agreement) refers to Luxe haven Real estate , located in Dubai, UAE.
• Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or other device by a website. They store details of your browsing history and serve various purposes.
• Country refers to the United Arab Emirates.
• Device means any device, such as a computer, cell phone, or digital tablet, that can access the Service.
• Personal Data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Service refers to the Luxe haven Real-Estate Website accessible at https://luxehaven.ae/.
• Service Provider refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. This includes third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on the Company’s behalf, perform Service-related tasks, or assist the Company in analyzing Service usage.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself. This includes information such as the duration of a page visit.
• Website refers to the Luxe haven Real-estate Website accessible at https://luxehaven.ae/.
• You refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or legal entity on whose behalf such individual is accessing or using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected: Personal Data: While using our Service, we may request you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
This may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Usage Data
Usage Data: We automatically collect Usage Data when you use the Service. This may include information such as your Device’s IP address, browser type, browser version, pages of our Service visited, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect additional information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies: We employ Cookies and similar tracking technologies to track activity on our Service and store certain information.